Cartamundi is the worldwide leader in “play” solutions, such as playing cards, card & board games, and collectibles & trading card games.
Its team of over 2,500 people is united in providing every person the possibility to “Life Different, Play Different.” To achieve this, the family-owned company, headquartered in Belgium, operates a global network of sales offices and manufacturing facilities, stretching from the US, over Europe, to Japan.
The company houses a global brand portfolio that includes a suite of heritage brands such as Bicycle®, Bee®, Copag®, Shuffle® and many locally loved brands. At the same time, Cartamundi is a trusted manufacturing and distribution solutions partner for leading toy and entertainment companies. Given the Cartamundi printing presses have been running since 1765, the company draws on a rich tradition, whilst at the same time stimulating innovation in digital and “phygital” experiences to stay relevant today and tomorrow. Cartamundi pursues a strategy of sustainable and profitable growth whilst preserving our planet and the company in excellent condition for generations to come.
Learn more about what we do at https://www.cartamundi.com.
With focus on SAP
We are seeking an SAP skilled Application Manager to join the Global IT Management team. As an Application Manager, you will lead and coach the global application team of 9 members, ensuring that they thrive and excel as a critical team within the organization.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development and execution of the SAP strategy to make it a strategic business solution.
- Managing the operational and project budget for the SAP team.
- Guiding internal business customers in deploying SAP to support their processes and providing support for their day-to-day operations.
- Playing a key role in the global SAP projects and working closely with the VP IT, local management and users around the world.
- Studying and analyzing current critical business processes and making suggestions for optimizations to help the business teams improve and stay on top of their game.
- Managing contacts with dedicated suppliers and setting up a Change Advisory Board.
- Partnering with different stakeholders to understand business processes related to high volume manufacturing operations and full supply chain cycles.
- Taking responsibility for other applications within the company, depending on future plans within the IT organization.
- Reporting to the VP IT.
For this challenging role, we are looking for a highly skilled and experienced person, who answers to following criteria:
- Hold a bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent level through experience.
- Bring your broad functional experience, mainly in SAP, to guide the team in implementing localization items across the world.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and select the right applications.
- Preferably have experience in managing an international team.
- Manage the SAP support department, including setting up a Change Advisory Board for efficient handling of change requests.
- Lead different small projects with excellent project management skills.
- Expertise in managing suppliers.
- Communicate effectively in Dutch and English. Knowledge of other languages is considered a significant asset.
- Ready to travel occasionally within Europe and the US.
- Be flexible and open-minded to work on diverse projects and requirements.
- Work closely with the team and be business-oriented.
We offer you a varied position with an attractive package and the possibilities for personal and professional growth.
Above all else, they offer a highly interesting opportunity where you can take on a critical role in the further growth of the IT organization in a global market leader with an excellent reputation.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information?
Apply today with mention of reference number 06520-0012582988.
Koen Van Havere Senior Director – IT Permanent Talent Belgium – Robert Half
+32 498 33 94 08
firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now on CV Warehouse
Share this vacancy