If you have any questions about our products and services or if you want to place an order, feel free to contact us.Contact us
Cartamundi - Cartamundi – A heart for cards
Or choose your country
Cartamundi – Digital NV
Cartamundi – Headquarters
Königsfurt Urania Verlag GmbH
ASS/ Spielkartenfabrik Altenburg GmbH
Naipes Heraclio Fournier, S.A.
Cartamundi España, S.L.
- United Kingdom
- North America
The United States Playing Card Company
- North America
Cartamundi North America East Longmeadow LLC
Cartamundi welcomes Tricia Bouras Executive Vice President
Cartamundi and Warner Bros. Consumer Products Launch DC Hybrid Physical and NFT Trading Cards
We are hiring!
HR Director Ireland/UK- Cartamundi Ireland
Senior Leadership Team member responsible for HR at the Waterford and UK sites. Manage, develop , implement and maintain key HR processes ensuring that they are aligned to the business strategy and deliver key competitive advantage to the business. Manage and develop HR Team and critically oversee delivery of HR services for Ireland and UK. Use a strong HR drive and expertise to support and achieve business objectives.
- Business partner to VP BG&G and the Senior Leadership Team
- Lead the site Talent Management process.
- Manage talent acquisition ensuring best people recruited on time.
- Ensure positive employee climate is maintained and further developed.
- Manage Industrial Relations processes with in-house trade unions and staff.
- Build relationships with external bodies for the benefit of the business.
- Cultivate networks with peers, Global HR and local companies to ensure using best practice and objectives are met.
- Foster a Team culture through innovative ideas and thinking.
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system to drive high performance.
- Ensure excellent internal and external customer service standards apply to all areas under HR control.
- Ensure adherence to HR Budgets.
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with all HR controls under current legislation.
- Ensure Company social compliance requirements.
- Develop business solutions for Waterford and UK sites through collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Control and manage security, catering and cleaning operations on site.
Qualifications / Education required:
- Professional Qualification in Business, preferably in Human Resources with CIPD.
- Minimum 7 years plus post qualification experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position in a medium to large size manufacturing organization.
- Experience and knowledge of the following is required:
- Employment law, HR best practices
- Industrial Relations
- Communications; People Management
We are hiring!
Financial Controller- Ireland- Cartamundi Ireland
Senior Team member responsible for Finance at the Waterford Site, including driving effectiveness, utilization, and cost reduction; Ensuring adequate control environment exists, and all corporate accounting policies, regulatory reporting requirements and compliance measures are adhered to. Provide support and information to HQ as required. Develop, implement and realise plant strategic plan(s) with senior leadership team
- Manage financial activities for Waterford Site including monthly management reporting, forecasting, annual budgeting, AP, AR, Taxation, Annual Statutory Accounts, etc.
- Control attainment of all Corporate reporting requirements.
- Manage Accounting – performance reporting, product pricing and costing activities including absorption costing, variance analysis, product profitability, etc.
- Manage Capital Budgeting and Monitoring
- Manage Working Capital for the site
- Manage local legal, insurance, external auditors, banking and pension administrators.
- Manage and develop the department staff.
- Manage and develop working relationship with local VP/Managing Director & SMT
- Build relationships with all other CM sites in the group
- Build relationships with external professionals for the benefit of the business.
- Collaborate with VP on 3 year business plan and project Excel.
- Partner with Continuous Improvement team on Lean initiatives
- Collaborate with local SMT on achieving annual Plant Objectives and Strategic Goal Deployment.
- Professional Qualification from a recognized accountancy body
- Minimum 7 years plus qualification experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a medium to large size manufacturing organization.
- Exposure to one or more of the following:
- Supply Chain
- Lean Manufacturing