If you have any questions about our products and services or if you want to place an order, feel free to contact us.Contact us
Cartamundi - Cartamundi – A heart for cards
Or choose your country
Cartamundi – Digital NV
Cartamundi – Headquarters
Königsfurt Urania Verlag GmbH
ASS/ Spielkartenfabrik Altenburg GmbH
Naipes Heraclio Fournier, S.A.
Cartamundi España, S.L.
- United Kingdom
- North America
The United States Playing Card Company
- North America
Cartamundi North America East Longmeadow LLC
Cartamundi welcomes Tricia Bouras Executive Vice President
Cartamundi and Warner Bros. Consumer Products Launch DC Hybrid Physical and NFT Trading Cards
We are hiring!
HR Director Ireland/UK- Cartamundi Ireland
Senior Leadership Team member responsible for HR at the Waterford and UK sites. Manage, develop , implement and maintain key HR processes ensuring that they are aligned to the business strategy and deliver key competitive advantage to the business. Manage and develop HR Team and critically oversee delivery of HR services for Ireland and UK. Use a strong HR drive and expertise to support and achieve business objectives.
- Business partner to VP BG&G and the Senior Leadership Team
- Lead the site Talent Management process.
- Manage talent acquisition ensuring best people recruited on time.
- Ensure positive employee climate is maintained and further developed.
- Manage Industrial Relations processes with in-house trade unions and staff.
- Build relationships with external bodies for the benefit of the business.
- Cultivate networks with peers, Global HR and local companies to ensure using best practice and objectives are met.
- Foster a Team culture through innovative ideas and thinking.
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system to drive high performance.
- Ensure excellent internal and external customer service standards apply to all areas under HR control.
- Ensure adherence to HR Budgets.
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with all HR controls under current legislation.
- Ensure Company social compliance requirements.
- Develop business solutions for Waterford and UK sites through collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Control and manage security, catering and cleaning operations on site.
Qualifications / Education required:
- Professional Qualification in Business, preferably in Human Resources with CIPD.
- Minimum 7 years plus post qualification experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position in a medium to large size manufacturing organization.
- Experience and knowledge of the following is required:
- Employment law, HR best practices
- Industrial Relations
- Communications; People Management
We are hiring!
Account Manager (Belgium - Cartamundi BNL)
At Cartamundi the printing presses run already since 1765. Today the manufacturing company with Belgian roots has become the largest playing cards – and board game manufacturer in the world. Legendary games such as Monopoly® and Pokémon® run off the Cartamundi production lines, as do many different varieties of playing cards and card games for consumers as well as casinos.
Making a successful card game or board game takes a lot more than just high-quality printing. Over the years, Cartamundi has built up priceless experience in every step of the process. From creation to production, they offer their customers their expertise through a full range of services, such as pre-production, production, co-creation, consulting and fulfilment.
We are looking for an Account Manager to manage the client relationship between Cartamundi Europe and a leading player in collectible cards.
You will have the functional leadership and accountability for the entire customer journey of your client and you will act as the primary contact between the client and the Cartamundi internal organization.
The family-owned company, active in a fast-growing global market, is the clear leader in its category and designs and manufactures playing cards and boardgames, not only for their own brand but also for customers with leading A-brands. With an annual group revenue of over 500 Mio EUR, the company employs over 2,500 people.
We are looking for a natural, hands-on leader with an eye for the customer, proven successful experience in managing complex consumer projects and capable of effectively navigating in a complex, rapidly changing and growing environment. If you combine this with a passion for collectible cards or games, an engaging communication style and affinity with the production process then we are very interested in talking to you.
Customer intimacy is an important pillar in Cartamundi’s growth strategy. As Account Manager, you will have the functional leadership and accountability for the entire customer journey of your client, and you will act as the primary contact between the client and the Cartamundi internal organization. You will operate both on a tactical and operational level.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- You will act as the Single Point of Contact between your client and Cartamundi to ensure that the ongoing projects are delivered in time, on budget and with the right quality.
- You manage the day-to-day relationship with your client to ensure that there is a clear understanding of their expectations, that the required input is delivered on time and that the products are in line with the production capabilities.
- You translate the clients and product specifications towards the internal organization.
- You manage the projects to ensure on-time and on budget delivery.
- You coordinate all the actions that need to be taken by Cartamundi’s internal organization to ensure that client objectives and expectations are met.
- You anticipate problems and pro-actively determine solutions.
- You follow up on customer complaints.
- You will determine upcoming projects together with your client to ensure that the commercial growth is in line with the capacity at Cartamundi
- You act as a sounding board towards your client to develop future products in line with trends in collectable cards & the gaming industry and assess their production feasibility.
- You translate and follow up global projects and innovations to the European level.
- You determine the project plan and adherent price calculation.
- You determine together with the engineering and production team the required and planned investments to ensure that the production capacity is in line with the foreseen projects.
You will coach and motivate 1 account executive who is responsible for the day-to-day customer related activities. Functionally you will manage all white-collar employees who are assigned to your client.
You will report into the Global Key Account Manager.
You are based in the HQ in Turnhout with the possibility to work from home.
Our ideal candidate has the following experience and competences:
- Proven successful experience in managing complex consumer projects and affinity with a production process
- Passion for collectible cards and games
- Customer focus with the ability to determine the true needs of your client
- Engaging communication style allowing you to effectively navigate throughout the organization and to align staff in different departments towards a common goal
- Solid project management and analytical skills to ensure that deadlines are met
- Entrepreneurial, commercial mindset combined with a down-to-earth, can-do mentality
- Resilient through change, effective in dealing with ambiguity and with a strong sense of urgency
- Desire, drive and potential for career growth
If you are interested in further discussing this opportunity, you can schedule a Teams meeting with me through the following link https://calendly.com/isabel-verhelst/30min