At Cartamundi, we believe in the power of play. Our purpose is “Sharing the Magic of Playing together.”
We are a world leader in games, with a portfolio including iconic brands such as Bicycle®, Bee®, COPAG®, and Shuffle®. We also partner with global toy companies, producing board games and trading card games for Hasbro – including Monopoly® – Mattel, and The Pokémon Company, among others.
Cartamundi was established in 1970 in Turnhout, Belgium; a joint venture of two family shareholders, each owning 50% to this day, now headed up by the 7th generation. Our company has been growing continuously, reaching sales of €575m in 2021.
Our investments in manufacturing and innovation are in step with emerging trends and technologies. The recent launch of Cartamundi Digital Ventures significantly extends our scope to digital games and e-sports, a fast-growing market. And we have a Global R&D Center in Turnhout, setting the group’s research and development pace worldwide.
Today, we operate 13 manufacturing facilities in 12 countries: Belgium, France, Spain, Germany, Ireland, the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, India, Japan, and China. 2,800 Employees worldwide work together as One Group, One Team.
Global Product Implementation & Master Data Lead
The Product Implementation & Master Data Lead coordinates all supply chain aspects of product introductions by (1) safeguarding the input and quality of master data as well as (2) coordinating the end-to-end supply chain planning process from inception to delivery.
In your role, you are responsible for making product data available that is correct, complete and consistent within the ERP systems on a global scale
- You orchestrate the local masterdata teams in order to streamline and align masterdata creation and maintenance processes in different countries
- You assess all incoming product master data requests diligently before creation
- You make sure that the product master data information is complete and correct by setting up the process of gathering the right information with the right stakeholders in the global organization such as but not limited to: product management, production, supply chain, purchasing, trade & compliance, sales, finance, …
- You maintain close relationship with regional leads for best practices
- You regularly check the data supplied and you contact the responsible colleagues with input and follow-up of the status
- You think about the areas for improvement for master data and take initiatives to optimize these processes
- You report the number of skus and define and run the sku reduction process on a weekly basis in an objective way and in close collaboration with the regional organization
- You take a hands on approach to data maintenance and cleaning such as incorrect BOM’s, rounding values, phasing out status, …
In this position, you are also responsible to coordinate smooth roll-out and implementation for new projects, such as product introductions for products being produced, distributed and/or sold in your region
- You oversee all necessary steps from supply chain perspective in order to respect the go-to-market plan for new product ranges
- You ensure proper communication between all stakeholders in the process, such as but not limited to: product management, production, quality, supply chain, purchasing, logistics, trade & compliance, sales, legal, finance, …
- You actively build and use your network throughout the organization
- You maintain a solid project back-planning in collaboration with your stakeholders and you challenge their input
- You work on back-up and contingency plans for in milestones are jeopardized
- You plan and lead weekly implementation meetings following a strict and consistent format
- You report risks, delays or problems on an instant basis to the product management team and you come up with
- You have a master degree and acquired 4 to 5 years of experience in a master data management role
- You apply a holistic approach to master data management and quality principles, supporting the realization of business objectives
- Having knowledge/expertise with SAP is a plus
- You are aware of challenges related to the set-up of data driven organizations
- You are an excellent project manager with solid knowledge of production and global logistics operations
- You are result-oriented with expert problem solving skills
- You are social and you value cooperation
We offer you a varied position with an attractive package and the possibilities for personal and professional growth.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply online here.
We look forward to receiving your resume and application letter.
Cartamundi tav. Mevr. Yoon-Mee Deseyn
Visbeekstraat 22 - 2300 Turnhout
Phone: 014 331 929Apply now on CV Warehouse
Share this vacancy