As a family business, we want to be good neighbours to the communities in which we live and operate. Good neighbours are kind to each other, they care for each other and help each other out, they respect each other’s differences and beliefs, and they’re in it for the long haul.
That’s why sustainable profit is very dear to us. We aim to preserve our planet and our company in excellent condition for the generations to come.
Sustainability has an increasing importance for the Cartamundi Group. That is why we are urgently looking to strengthen our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Officer
As Corporate Sustainability Officer for the Cartamundi Group you assist in the daily follow up on all activities related to sustainability in the following areas:
Making our products & processes more sustainable Every production company needs to be mindful of the negative impact its products or processes have on the environment. To decrease this negative impact, Cartamundi is running several projects which are working around waste management, carbon emissions reductions, plastic reduction … .
As a CSR Officer you will be responsible to follow up & monitor the progress of these projects and communicate this progress to internal- and external stakeholders.
Being relevant to the societies in which we live & operate Good neighbours treat each other with kindness and respect. The communities in which we reside as a company are of great value to us. Through the activities of the Cartamundi Global Fund, we try to be there for the communities in the different countries where Cartamundi is operational. We do this by giving our support to local organisations (financial donations or donations in natura).
The CSR officer will help in the daily followup of the Cartamundi Global Fund activities, this in close collaboration with the local champions in the different Cartamundi facilities.
Managing Sustainable Partnerships Cartamundi puts a lot of effort into sustainability initiatives, but we can’t make this journey alone. That’s why we manage our sustainability projects in close collaboration with partners to reach our CSR targets.
The CSR officer is always on the outlook for new trends in sustainability and in this way will help to grow the network of sustainable partners. He/she will also be responsible in keeping the conversation going with these external partners.
Communicate our sustainable journey to internal & external stakeholders CSR is becoming a very relevant topic for most stakeholders. Clear communication to show them our progress in sustainability is becoming key. The CSR officer will help in the execution of the communication towards our internal- & external stakeholders. He/she will do this in close collaboration with the Global CSR Manager and the Corporate Communications Department.
- You have a heart for people, nature & the environment.
- You have a broad societal interest and you stay informed with the latest policies and trends in CSR and sustainability worldwide
- You have obtained a Master’s Degree and a first working experience of 1 to 2 years.
- You are an open-minded person and willing to learn & explore new things.
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally and build strong network internally and externally.
- You are a handson person with good project management skills and are able to handle several projects at the same time.
- You have strong communication skills and are able to connect with all levels in the organization.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch & English, knowledge of other languages is a plus but not a must.
- You want to work in an international environment with daily contact with colleagues from all over the world.
We offer you a varied position with an attractive package and the possibilities for personal and professional growth.
Cartamundi tav. Mevr. Yoon-Mee Deseyn
Visbeekstraat 22 - 2300 Turnhout
Phone: 014 331 929
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply online here.
We look forward to receiving your resume and application letter.
Share this vacancy