At Cartamundi, we are a worldwide leader in “play” solutions. Our team of over 2500 employees is united in delivering our common purpose of “sharing the magic of playing together”.
The opportunity to “play” gives us all the ability to connect, de-stress and learn something new. We are promoting “play” through our own extensive global portfolio of (playing) card brands, while in unison our continuous investments towards manufacturing & innovating in new & exciting ways to bring ideas to life never cease. Which is what makes us the trusted partner of leading toy companies around the world.
Our global brand portfolio includes a suite of heritage brands which do go back as far as 1848 including global brands like Bicycle®, Bee®, Copag®, Shuffle® and many locally loved brands. Brands which combine craftsmanship with innovation, the basis for their continued relevance and positive contribution to the local communities that love and use these brands.
We are a family owned company with worldwide headquarters in Belgium and have a global network of sales offices and 13 manufacturing facilities.
Learn more about what we do at cartamundi.com.
Reporting to the global BI manager and in close cooperation with the BI governance manager you will be responsible for the following BI domains on a global scale:
- Architecture of the Cartamundi data landscape with a strong focus on safeguarding and structurally ensuring data quality, data integrity and data security.
- Our BI Enterprise infrastructure design, setup and management including but not limited to systems and storage, messaging and middleware choices and design to unlock multiple data sources for reporting and analytical purposes.
- Design, setup and monitoring of a Cartamundi quality assurance process and system for BI solutions and related data.
- Putting in place the necessary monitoring’s on data flows to ensure a reliable and sustainable BI operation.
- Setting corporate standards for our BI User Interfaces and User Experiences and standardizing these in the use of our BI tools.
- Project manager/solution architect/Design and development of analytical solutions.
You make sure to stay well-informed about the evolutions in your domains of expertise, keeping your knowledge up to date.
- Master or Bachelor in Computer science or Business Engineering domain preferably with a focus on BI.
- 10+ years of experience with architecture, design, setup and management of BI platforms, Data Warehouses, ETL, Background processing, Front End development.
- Experience with data modelling, database management and Data Warehouse design principles.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with SQL, NOSQL, XML, DAX, JSON
- Hands on experience with BI Tools (Microsoft Power BI and SAP BO)
- Good understandings and insights in business processes in a manufacturing environment, finance -and sales processes and related systems.
- Fluent in English and in Dutch.
We offer you a varied position with an attractive package and the possibilities for personal and professional growth.
Contact Herbert Martens, Division Manager Robert Half, Kempen & Antwerpen Noord
Phone: +32 (0)473 606 746
E-mail: Herbert.email@example.comApply now on CV Warehouse
Share this vacancy