At Cartamundi, we believe in the power of play. Our purpose is “Sharing the Magic of Playing together.”
We are a world leader in games, with a portfolio including iconic brands such as Bicycle®, Bee®, COPAG®, and Shuffle®. We also partner with global toy companies, producing board games and trading card games for Hasbro – including Monopoly® – Mattel, and The Pokémon Company, among others.
Cartamundi was established in 1970 in Turnhout, Belgium; a joint venture of two family shareholders, each owning 50% to this day, now headed up by the 7th generation. Our company has been growing continuously, reaching sales of €500m in 2020.
Our investments in manufacturing and innovation are in step with emerging trends and technologies. The recent launch of Cartamundi Digital Ventures significantly extends our scope to digital games and e-sports, a fast-growing market. And we have a Global R&D Center in Turnhout, setting the group’s research and development pace worldwide.
Today, we operate 13 manufacturing facilities in 12 countries: Belgium, France, Spain, Germany, Ireland, the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, India, Japan, and China. 2,800 Employees worldwide work together as One Group, One Team.
- Can easily translate a customer briefing into a creative concept
- Thinks from a player’s perspective.
- Wants to work in a creative environment as a member of the Design Studio team.
- Can translate an idea into a playable product.
- Is responsible for delivering qualitative files within the deadline.
- Can guide a customer through all the steps of the creative process.
- Is able to manage a project from briefing to delivery.
- Has a collaborative mindset.
- Can visualize the ideas in an understandable and sellable way for the customer
- Wants to work in a global team with both internal and external customers.
- A master’s degree in Graphic Design or relevant work experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Adobe CC expert (especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- A creative thinker with good communication skills.
- Having a background in print production is a plus.
- Having experience with moderating workshops is another plus.
- Have a strong affinity with card-and board games.
- Speaks English fluently.
- To work for the global market leader in an ever-growing category.
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, you’ll be working for an organization where sustainability, personal development and above all play, aren’t just empty words.
- To join an enthusiastic team of creative thinkers, in an open and informal culture.
- The flexibility to work from home.
- Possibility to lease a bike.
- Discounts on all products developed by Cartamundi.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Surf to www.cartamundi.com/nl/careers and apply online. We look forward to receiving your resume and application letter.Apply now on CV Warehouse
Share this vacancy