At Cartamundi, we are a worldwide leader in “play” solutions. Our team of over 2500 employees is united in delivering our common purpose of “sharing the magic of playing together”.
The opportunity to “play” gives us all the ability to connect, de-stress and learn something new. We are promoting “play” through our own extensive global portfolio of (playing) card brands, while in unison our continuous investments towards manufacturing & innovating in new & exciting ways to bring ideas to life never cease. Which is what makes us the trusted partner of leading toy companies around the world.
Our global brand portfolio includes a suite of heritage brands which do go back as far as 1848 including global brands like Bicycle®, Bee®, Copag®, Shuffle® and many locally loved brands. Brands which combine craftsmanship with innovation, the basis for their continued relevance and positive contribution to the local communities that love and use these brands.
We are a family owned company with worldwide headquarters in Belgium and have a global network of sales offices and 13 manufacturing facilities.
Learn more about what we do at cartamundi.com.
BI Governance Manager
Under the supervision of the Group CFO, you will be in charge of the definition, implementation and controlling of the data vision, strategy and governance for Cartamundi globally.
- You will develop and implement (within the existing strategic framework) policies and guidelines for group-wide data and information management governance (information protection, data quality, data ownership, data definitions, data life-cycle management, corporate kpi metrics and calculations, use of data analytics, etc.) in order to guarantee a uniform approach for the group and to contribute to the realization of the group’s objectives.
- You will set up an end-to-end business operating model in order to create and sustain a data-driven organization across all entities of the group and its respective departments. This includes the implementation of clear corporate data governance to support the further digitization and innovation of the group.
- You will collaborate with the business in order to clearly define the necessary reports, dashboards and analytical requirements that will allow for fact-based decision-making.
- You will coordinate and manage data-related projects to make sure that these projects are in line with the group strategy and comply with ICT and security standards in order to achieve the expected benefits.
- You will coordinate with stakeholders (data management function holders and SPOCs in the business, who are responsible for data quality) in order to guarantee a uniform approach and compliance with regulations.
You make sure to stay well-informed about the evolutions in your domain of expertise, keeping your knowledge up to date in order to strengthen your credibility by offering service based up-to-date knowledge.
- You have a master’s degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics or equal through experience.
- You have 10+ years of experience in a similar role, assuming end responsibility for data governance in an international context.
- You understand the concepts of Datawarehouse designs, database management and ETL frameworks.
- You have a demonstrated experience in managing a multi-disciplinary team.
- You have a good knowledge of data analytics techniques and analysis of business requirements.
- You are familiar with BI technologies (back -and front end)
- You fluently speak and write in English and in Dutch.
- You are a very good listener and you have good social and communication skills.
- You like to work in a team and you have project management skills and experience.
- You work in an organized and diligent way.
We offer you a varied position with an attractive package and the possibilities for personal and professional growth.
Share this vacancy