At Cartamundi, we believe in the power of play. Our purpose is “Sharing the Magic of Playing together.”
We are a world leader in games, with a portfolio including iconic brands such as Bicycle®, Bee®, COPAG®, and Shuffle®. We also partner with global toy companies, producing board games and trading card games for Hasbro – including Monopoly® – Mattel, and The Pokémon Company, among others.
Cartamundi was established in 1970 in Turnhout, Belgium; a joint venture of two family shareholders, each owning 50% to this day, now headed up by the 7th generation. Our company has been growing continuously, reaching sales of €500m in 2020.
Our investments in manufacturing and innovation are in step with emerging trends and technologies. The recent launch of Cartamundi Digital Ventures significantly extends our scope to digital games and e-sports, a fast-growing market. And we have a Global R&D Center in Turnhout, setting the group’s research and development pace worldwide.
Today, we operate 13 manufacturing facilities in 12 countries: Belgium, France, Spain, Germany, Ireland, the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, India, Japan, and China. 2,800 Employees worldwide work together as One Group, One Team.
Global Production & Supply Chain Manager HRO Brand
You will enable and continuously optimize an efficient and reliable production process and supply chain for the HRO brand globally. With an outspoken passion for R&D, innovation and manufacturing you own the process from A – Z to ensure expectations in terms of quality, cost and speed of delivery are exceeded.
Based on your experience and drive your will build an effective end-to-end process that allows you to follow up & co-ordination of the pre-production , production & supply chain within the group from supplier base till customer
In the day to day job you:
- Participate in development of new products in order to define the specific requirements to ensure a feasible process
- Challenge the ideation of the products in relation to production and supply chain standards.
- Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders to set up procedures for an optimal product flow
- Gather all relevant information related to production in order to match the quality and in time delivery of these products.
- Supervise every step of your products in the chain to ensure a fast and correct rectification of anomalies, bottlenecks
- Keep a broad view on all production activities to coordinate and effectively integrate your products in the chain.
- Stay close to the customer base in order to continuously make adjustments in the process to ensure expectations are met
- Take the responsibility for reporting and corrective actions with facilities for on time delivery related to agreed schedules
- Guide and train manufacturing plants in different continents to have a stable qualitative supply chain close to market
- propose investments and structural improvements regarding the entire supply chain of the HRO brand, in order to increase productivity, delivered cost efficiency, reliability and responsiveness.
- develop reporting tools in order to provide a fluent communication and information flow within the HRO team and intra company.
- maintain strong relationships with CM facilities and related supply chain organisations.
Your skill set at least consists of:
Min 5 years’ experience in supply chain and/or production
Affinity with printing – production and manufacturing
An active problem solving attitude
Solid experience in manufacturing techniques
Experience with product development
Practitioner of one time right principle
We offer you a varied position with an attractive package and the possibilities for personal and professional growth.Apply now on CV Warehouse
Share this vacancy