At Cartamundi, we are a worldwide leader in “play” solutions. Our team of over 2500 employees is united in delivering our common purpose of “sharing the magic of playing together”.
The opportunity to “play” gives us all the ability to connect, de-stress and learn something new. We are promoting “play” through our own extensive global portfolio of (playing) card brands, while in unison our continuous investments towards manufacturing & innovating in new & exciting ways to bring ideas to life never cease. Which is what makes us the trusted partner of leading toy companies around the world.
Our global brand portfolio includes a suite of heritage brands which do go back as far as 1848 including global brands like Bicycle®, Bee®, Copag®, Shuffle® and many locally loved brands. Brands which combine craftsmanship with innovation, the basis for their continued relevance and positive contribution to the local communities that love and use these brands.
We are looking for a new team player to develop and build our newest brand Hro. Together with a global team of passionate experts you have the chance to embark on a new and innovative adventure.
Learn more about what we do at cartamundi.com.
Fan Experience Manager
Your function @ our Fanbase:
Taking on this challenging role as the Fan Experience Manager of the Hro brand, you are responsible to build the best possible fan and collector experience for fans around the globe. You’re at the center of our community by coordinating ongoing developments, monitoring performance, managing our collectibles platform and ecosystem, and being the first point of contact with our fans. More specifically you are being the Fan Experience Manager to
- stay on top of our digital offering, since you own your roadmap and budget and managing a project has no secrets left.
- develop and maintain positive relationships with all your digital partners and stakeholders, since your energy level thrives by networking.
- keep a close track on everything that is happening within the world of collectibles, blockchain & NFT and proactively share that knowledge with colleagues around the world.
- continuously improve our customer centric product since you team-up with our developers and the product team.
- manage our platform and community fluently on a daily basis
- Use your copywriting skills to finalize website and apps wording, error messages, FAQs and contextual help resources, blog posts.
Your Skills and credentials:
You’re passionate about sports, esports and the biggest entertainment brands in the world. Being at the heart of a fan community gives you tons of energy. The latest innovations in app development, technology, gaming & crypto are no secret to you. You’re looking for a challenge where you can use and perfect your experience in a global context.
Your other skills to add to the game are:
- Strong project management skills in digital development
- Experience in managing a global mobile & web platform
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Tech savvy
- Ability to influence across markets and cultures and develop strong relationships
- Ability to plan for the short term and long term, within a strategic framework
- Experience in working in an International professional environment
- An advanced understanding of blockchain & NFT’s
- Community management
- Strong communication skills
- Language: English
- To work for the global market leader in an ever-growing category.
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, you’ll be working for an organization where sustainability, personal development and above all play, aren’t just empty words.
- To join an enthusiastic team of creative thinkers, in an open and informal culture.
- The flexibility to work from home.
Share this vacancy