At Cartamundi, we are a worldwide leader in “play” solutions. Our team of over 2500 employees is united in delivering our common purpose of “sharing the magic of playing together”.
The opportunity to “play” gives us all the ability to connect, de-stress and learn something new. We are promoting “play” through our own extensive global portfolio of (playing) card brands, while in unison our continuous investments towards manufacturing & innovating in new & exciting ways to bring ideas to life never cease. Which is what makes us the trusted partner of leading toy companies around the world.
Our global brand portfolio includes a suite of heritage brands which do go back as far as 1848 including global brands like Bicycle®, Bee®, Copag®, Shuffle® and many locally loved brands. Brands which combine craftsmanship with innovation, the basis for their continued relevance and positive contribution to the local communities that love and use these brands.
We are a family owned company with worldwide headquarters in Belgium and have a global network of sales offices and 13 manufacturing facilities.
Learn more about what we do at cartamundi.com.
Creative Product Designer
You’re a creative Product Designer that can shape original ideas into a viable/feasible product or packaging. You’re someone that is in a constant state of curiosity, looking to join a passionate, multidisciplinary design team. To become a game changer for a dynamic, ever-evolving, world leading game maker.
So we’re looking for someone who is driven by creativity and collaboration and who :
- translates easily a customer briefing into a creative concept.
- thinks from a user perspective.
- translates an idea into an actual product.
- takes responsibility for delivering qualitative files within the deadline.
- will us his/her experience with working with paper-based materials.
- guides a customer through all the steps of product development.
- Likes to build prototypes.
- visualizes the ideas in an understandable and sellable way for the customer
- Wants to work in a global team with both internal and external customers.
- A master’s degree in product development, packaging design, engineering or relevant work experience.
- A creative thinker with good communication skills.
- Experience with sketching and prototyping.
- Can make a 3D render of all types of packaging and products.
- Knows how to make technical drawings for paper-based products.
- Having a background in print production is a plus.
- Having experience with moderating workshops is another plus.
- Have a strong affinity with card-and board games.
- Speaks fluently English.
- To work for the global market leader in an ever-growing category.
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, you’ll be working for an organization where sustainability, personal development and above all play, aren’t just empty words.
- To join an enthusiastic team of creative thinkers, in an open and informal culture.
- The flexibility to work from home.
- Possibility to lease a bike.
- Discounts on all products developed by Cartamundi.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Surf to www.cartamundi.com/nl/careers and apply online. We look forward to receiving your resume and application letter.
Cartamundi Job Team: Tony Ramboer
Visbeekstraat 22 - 2300 Turnhout - Belgium
Tel.: +32 14 33 19 05Apply now on CV Warehouse
Share this vacancy