PROGRAM MANAGER "FACTORY OF THE FUTURE"
This high visibility role reports into the Executive Vice President Europe Publishing.
You can be based at the global HQ in Turnhout, Belgium, at one of the different European plants or be home-based. International travel will be required.
We are looking for a natural, hands-on leader with excellent engaging capabilities to ensure successful implementation of the program in a complex, rapidly changing and growing
environment combined with solid engineering skills. If you combine this with solid program/project management skills, a change mindset, a high sense of urgency and the desire,
drive and potential for career growth then we are very interested in talking to you.
- Set up the program governance
- Manage the risks involved in the program and handle the dependencies between the different projects
- Facilitate strategic prioritization reviews with senior leaders, ensuring trade-offs are understood and appropriate decisions are made
- Overseeing senior managers, managers & external partners working on the projects, provide a sounding board and challenge them to ensure the best possible solution is being developed
- Champion change and ability to challenge the various project teams to look to improve processes by systematizing simplicity, agility, and sensible risk taking.
- Ensure continuous learning across the various project teams, which enables enhanced synergies and overall project success
- Develop effective stakeholder management strategies and execution plans to ensure all vital business relationships are secured
- Plan a program in such a way that resources are allocated across projects appropriately to maximize efficiency
- Monitor the progress of the program, handle escalations, resolve issues, and take corrective actions if required and manage the program budget and allocate funds to ensure timely delivery of different projects with high quality and within the assigned budget.
Education, Experience and Competencies
- Natural, hands-on leader with excellent engaging capabilities to ensure successful implementation of the program in a complex, rapidly changing and growing environment combined with solid engineering skills.
- Engineering degree with experience in operations in an industrial setting and solid knowledge of current and future best in class technologies. Experience in Industry 4.0 is a plus.
- +5 years of experience with managing manufacturing/engineering projects in complex international environments.
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodology, project delivery process and portfolio management.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams providing leadership, coaching and mentorship to all levels in the organization.
- Confirmed experience influencing senior leaders and move decisions to actions.
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly about how to address cross-functional problems and ‘get things done’.
- Fluency in English. Any other language is considered a plus
- Desire, drive and potential for career growth
Share this vacancy