At Cartamundi, we are a worldwide leader in “play” solutions. Our team of over 2500 employees is united in delivering our common purpose of “sharing the magic of playing together”.
The opportunity to “play” gives us all the ability to connect, de-stress and learn something new. We are promoting “play” through our own extensive global portfolio of (playing) card brands, while in unison our continuous investments towards manufacturing & innovating in new & exciting ways to bring ideas to life never cease. Which is what makes us the trusted partner of leading toy companies around the world.
Our global brand portfolio includes a suite of heritage brands which do go back as far as 1848 including global brands like Bicycle®, Bee®, Copag®, Shuffle® and many locally loved brands. Brands which combine craftsmanship with innovation, the basis for their continued relevance and positive contribution to the local communities that love and use these brands.
We are a family owned company with worldwide headquarters in Belgium and have a global network of sales offices and 13 manufacturing facilities.
Learn more about what we do at cartamundi.com.
Global Application Manager
So, what are you going to do as our Global Application Manager
Well, with your hands-on-mentality you are responsible for:
- taking up your leading role in making SAP a strategic business solution for Cartamundi worldwide.
- As a specialist you will have ongoing multiple challenges and responsibilities.
- advice. You will support your internal business customers in making the best choices for deploying SAP to support their processes as well as support them in their day-to-day operations.
- expertise in your subject. In this role you will have the opportunity to play a key role in our SAP projects nationally and internationally.
- working closely with our logistic business center, as well with the local users around the globe.
- analysing and optimizing the current business process to further improve for our business team.
- developing and supporting our current ECC6 SAP system, this includes support, work on change
- requests and play a big role on our international projects in your domain.
How do you strengthen our team?
- Bachelor or master’s degree, or equal level through experience.
- Due to your broad functional experience (10+ years), mainly in SAP. Furthermore, you have a good understanding of localization items implemented within SAP in countries like BE, FR, PL, ES, IE, DE and US. You have experience in coaching and leading global application teams (5+ years)
- You understand the business processes related to high volume manufacturing operations and the full supply chain cycles and are a partner to different stakeholders
- Follow up on market trends and choose the right applications
- Managing the SAP support department (first & second line) + setting up a change advisory board
- Leading different small projects coming from change requests
- You have experience with suppliers
- With your excellent communication skills in Dutch as in English you are capable of bringing a message clear and on point. Do you speak other languages? Great, that is an asset.
- Travelling is not an issue for you. You are based in Turnhout, Belgium but are prepared to occasionally travel in Europe and the US.
- Being open-minded and flexible.
- You are a true team player and genetically business oriented person.
Our client offers an attractive salary package including interesting benefits such as a company car, insurances, etc.
Above all else, they offer a highly interesting opportunity where you can take on a role in the further growth of the IT organization in a global market leader with an excellent reputation.
Contact Alexander Larose, Sales & Recruitment Consultant Ausy
Phone: +32 (0)494 740 126
E-mail: email@example.comApply now on CV Warehouse
Share this vacancy