The printing presses have been running at Cartamundi since 1765. Today, the manufacturing company with Belgian roots is one of the largest playing cards and board games manufacturers in the world. Are you familiar with well-known brands like Monopoly®, UNO®, Magic: the Gathering®, Guess Who?®, Pokémon®, and Trivial Pursuit®?Well, we make them. Day after day.
However, producing playing cards and games is more than just a game for us. Our mission is: “sharing the magic of playing together”. And that is exactly what we do. We bring people together, all around the world.
At Cartamundi we believe that people learn many important life skills by playing games. Think about negotiation skills, working as a team or just how to deal with bad luck. This is the reason why we are in the games business.
Product Manager Retail Brands
Do you share our passion for playing cards and card games?
Do you like to play an active role in the creation of these fantastic games?
Are you convinced that playing games together creates magical moments?
Are you convinced that your magic can make the difference?
Are you eager to go for it?
We can't wait to meet you. We have a fantastic challenge waiting for you. Are you ready to play with us?
What do you take care of during the game?
- An international category / product plan with:
- Fixed values and challenging innovations that make your product range thrive.
- Targeted strategic objectives to optimize and maximize sales, profit, market share and marketing of the product range.
- Concrete actions and step-by-step plans to achieve the objectives brilliantly.
- Product development: supervising creative briefing up to and including product realization. You stand at the cradle of your games and you let them grow into fully-fledged and successful products.
- Product lifecycle management.
- Intensive, positive and inspiring cooperation with the various stakeholders; local and international:
- Creative Services
- Supply Chain
- Tight follow up and sharp analysis of the results of your product categories.
- Support, motivation and cooperation with our sales teams.
- Drawing up and developing a marketing plan to lift your key products to achieve your strategic objective.
- Actively keep abreast of trends and developments in order to continuously develop innovative, challenging opportunities.
How do we measure your success in the game?
- Turnover retail range
- SKU efficiency
- Inventory: level and age
- Marketing activities: effectiveness
What is your playing field?
- EMEA and in some cases global
- You report to the Retail Brands Category Manager
What gaming experience do we expect?
- Master's degree in an economic direction
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in product management
- Affinity with (card) games
- Experience in an international environment
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch, French and / or German is a plus
- Flexible mindset
- Willing to travel (10-20%)
Are you ready for a new challenge? Surf to www.cartamundi.com/nl/careers and apply online. We look forward to receiving your resume and application letter.
Cartamundi Ms. Yoon-Mee Deseyn
Visbeekstraat 22 - 2300 Turnhout - Tel.: 014 44 59 29Apply now on CV Warehouse
Share this vacancy