PROGRAM MANAGER FACTORY OF THE FUTURE
- Set up the program governance
- Manage the risks involved in the program and handle the dependencies between the different projects
- Facilitate strategic prioritization reviews with senior leaders, ensuring trade-offs are understood and appropriate decisions are made.
- Overseeing senior managers, managers & external partners working on the projects, provide a sounding board and challenge them to ensure the best possible solution is being developed
- Champion change and ability to challenge the various project teams to look to improve processes by systematizing simplicity, agility, and sensible risk taking.
- Ensure continuous learning across the various project teams, which enables enhanced synergies and overall project success
- Develop effective stakeholder management strategies and execution plans to ensure all vital business relationships are secured
- Plan a program in such a way that resources are allocated across projects appropriately to maximize efficiency
- Monitor the progress of the program, handle escalations, resolve issues, and take corrective actions if required and manage the program budget and allocate funds to ensure timely delivery of different projects with high quality and within the assigned budget.
- To maintain the program documentation that includes all plans, deadline, & briefs
- To establish a proper communication channel
- Develop best practice and tools for project execution and management.
Education, Experience and Competencies
- Natural leader with excellent engineering capabilities, a high sense of urgency and the ability to influence at all levels of business
- Engineering degree with experience in operations in an industrial setting and solid knowledge of current and future best in class technologies. Experience in Industry 4.0 is a plus.
- +5 years of experience with managing engineering/innovation projects in complex international environments
- Confirmed experience influencing senior leaders and move decisions to actions with the ability to lead cross-functional teams providing leadership, coaching and mentorship to all level of the organization
- International experience
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodology, project delivery process and portfolio management
- Ability to develop a clear and detailed plan and communicate it to teams.
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly about how to address cross-functional problems and ‘get things done’.
- Fluency in English. Any other language is considered a plus
- Desire, drive and potential for career growth
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Please contact Isabel Verhelst, Ingenium Executive Search
phone: +32 489 972 272
Deel deze vacature