Senior Team member responsible for Finance at the Waterford Site, including driving effectiveness, utilization, and cost reduction; Ensuring adequate control environment exists, and all corporate accounting policies, regulatory reporting requirements and compliance measures are adhered to. Provide support and information to HQ as required. Develop, implement and realise plant strategic plan(s) with senior leadership team
- Manage financial activities for Waterford Site including monthly management reporting, forecasting, annual budgeting, AP, AR, Taxation, Annual Statutory Accounts, etc.
- Control attainment of all Corporate reporting requirements.
- Manage Accounting – performance reporting, product pricing and costing activities including absorption costing, variance analysis, product profitability, etc.
- Manage Capital Budgeting and Monitoring
- Manage Working Capital for the site
- Manage local legal, insurance, external auditors, banking and pension administrators.
- Manage and develop the department staff.
- Manage and develop working relationship with local VP/Managing Director & SMT
- Build relationships with all other CM sites in the group
- Build relationships with external professionals for the benefit of the business.
- Collaborate with VP on 3 year business plan and project Excel.
- Partner with Continuous Improvement team on Lean initiatives
- Collaborate with local SMT on achieving annual Plant Objectives and Strategic Goal Deployment.
- Professional Qualification from a recognized accountancy body
- Minimum 7 years plus qualification experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a medium to large size manufacturing organization.
- Exposure to one or more of the following:
- Supply Chain
- Lean Manufacturing
Apply now on CV Warehouse
Share this vacancy