Founded in 1970 and headquartered in Turnhout, Belgium, Cartamundi’s purpose is “Sharing the Magic of Playing together”.
Cartamundi is the world’s largest manufacturer and distributor of playing cards and board games. Cartamundi is responsible for manufacturing with excellence it’s customer’s
card and boardgames and collectable cards such as Monopoly®, Pokémon®, UNO®, Magic the Gathering, etc.
As a global company, Cartamundi is in full expansion and is increasing its local presence through strategic partnerships and investments. Currently, Cartamundi operates across 23 locations (including 13 factories) throughout the Americas, Asia, and Europe, with over 2800 employees, and products being sold in more than 185 countries.
In late 2019, The United States Playing Card company was acquired by Cartamundi. With this step, Cartamundi is accelerating the growth of its own brands in playing cards, alongside it’s manufacturing excellence capabilities. Well-known and reputable brands such as BEE®, BICYCLE®, KEM®, ARISTOCRAT®, Fournier and HOYLE® are just a few of our widely recognizable brands.
We have also recently created Cartamundi Digital ventures, that is looking at partnerships to accelerate our digital offering.
For a company in transformation, and growing fast, development of our people’s skills and competencies is key.
End 2020, we launched our Cartamundi Academy, supported by an external Learning Management System (Eloomi), offering some good off-the-shelve content too.
The vision for the Cartamundi Academy was to become a “One Group, One Team” hybrid learning partner towards -in the first place- our employees and -over time- our customers and our suppliers.
We are now looking for a dynamic Learning Manager, reporting directly into the CHRO for the Cartamundi Group, who will: (i) shape the Group strategy for the Cartamundi Academy in terms of focus content that we want to drive at a Group level, (ii) own the Cartamundi Academy from a systems perspective, (iii) act as a Center of excellence/knowledge center on both Learning as the Eloomi system towards the HR community, (iv) be accountable for the creation and roll out of Group wide strategic learning programs.
- Build a Group learning roadmap for the coming 3 years, focussed on strategic priorities as defined by the exco and senior leadership team
- Be the Group Learning “go to” person
- Own the Cartamundi Academy/Eloomi Learning Management System: be the liaison with our client partner at the software provider (Eloomi), ensure feedback is given to continuously improve the system, system & course content management, access management etc
- Leadership program management for our Group learning programs
- Ensure adoption, communication and high standards of quality in our offering
- Manage the relationships with our learning vendors for the Group learning programs
- Create a “learning community” with the local HR’s and share best practices on the Cartamundi Academy tool (build a FAQ, train the local HR’s on the usages of the Eloomi platform, etc)
- Run regular reports on the usages and effectiveness of the Cartamundi Academy
- Languages skills: English fluent. Any added language is a plus
- International working experience is a must
- Min 5 years of experience in learning in a corporate environment
- Technical experience with learning management systems
- Able to think strategically, but also to execute in a project oriented way
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Able to transmit knowledge in an engaging way
- Project management skills
- Eye for detail
- Digital savvy
- Focussed on continuous improvement
- Flexible and agile as needs may evolve
Belgium, Turnhout, with a highly flexible working arrangement
We offer you a varied position with an attractive package and the possibilities for personal and professional growth.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply online here.
We look forward to receiving your resume and application letter.
Cartamundi tav. Mevr. Yoon-Mee Deseyn
Visbeekstraat 22 - 2300 Turnhout - Tel.: 014 331 929Apply now on CV Warehouse
Share this vacancy